Acceptable coat growth for all GT sanctioned classes:
It is the responsibility of the show promoter and /or their designated judges to determine adequate coat growth
Acceptable Styling for all GT sanctioned classes:
- All styling must take place during the time frame of the competition except where noted below.
- All dogs must be groomed according to breed standard with the exception of Poodle as noted below.
- All dogs may have sanitary and pads shaved prior to class start.
- All dogs may have nails trimmed and ears cleaned prior to class start.
- Finishing sprays are permissible in order to tidy up after the competition time frame ends however, re-shaping with water or product application is prohibited.
- Chalk products are permissible prior to and during the competition time frame but are prohibited after time is called.
- Wire Coats must be hand stripped. Clippers are only permissible as presented in the conformation show ring.
- Sporting coats must be carded and/or hand stripped. Clippers are only permissible as presented in the conformation show ring.
- Other Purebreds must be styled as presented in the conformation show ring.
- Poodles can be styled as presented in the conformation show ring or pet trims, provided they respect the breed profile as set forth by the standard.
All Wire Coated Pure Breeds
Acceptable breeds, Open Division: Pure breeds with wire coat types that are hand stripped. (See specific breed list below)
Styling: Must be groomed to breed profile as presented in the conformation show ring.
Time Frames: See specific breed List below
|Mini Wire Dachshund||1:45|
|Std. Wire Dachshund||2:00|
|West Highland White Terrier||2:00|
|Wire Fox Terrier||2:00|
Group: 1st Place – $300.00 2nd Place – $200.00 3rd Place – $100.00
Open: 1st Place – $300.00 2nd Place – $200.00 3rd Place – $100.00
Intermediate: 1st Place – $150.00 2nd Place – $100.00 3rd Place – $75.00
Entry: 1st Place – $100.00 2nd Place – $75.00 3rd Place – $50.00