Acceptable coat growth for all GT sanctioned classes:
It is the responsibility of the show promoter and /or their designated judges to determine adequate coat growth
Acceptable Styling for all GT sanctioned classes:
• All styling must take place during the time frame of the competition except where noted below.
• All dogs must be groomed according to breed standard with the exception of Poodle as noted below.
• All dogs may have sanitary and pads shaved prior to class start.
• All dogs may have nails trimmed and ears cleaned prior to class start.
• Finishing sprays, are permissible in order to tidy up after competition time frame ends however, re-shaping with water or
product application is prohibited.
• Chalk products are permissible prior to and during the competition time frame but are prohibited after time is called.
• Wire Coats must be hand stripped. Clippers are only permissible as presented in the conformation show ring.
• Sporting coats must be carded and/or hand stripped. Clippers are only permissible as presented in the conformation
• Other Purebreds must be styled as presented in the conformation show ring.
• Poodles can be styled as presented in the conformation show ring or pet trims, provided they respect the breed profile as
set forth by the standard.
Acceptable breeds, Open Division: Spaniels & Setters (See specific breed list below)
Styling: Must be groomed to breed profile as presented in the conformation show ring.
Time Frames: 2 Hours
|American Cocker Spaniel||2:00|
|English Cocker Spaniel||2:00|
|English Springer Spaniel||2:00|
|Irish Red and White||2:00|
|Welsh Springer Spaniel||2:00|
Division Level Prize Money:
Open: 1st Place – $300 2nd Place – $200 3rd Place – $100
Intermediate: 1st Place – $150 2nd Place – $100 3rd Place – $75
Entry: 1st Place – $100 2nd Place – $75 3rd Place – $50