Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference 2018
DOGGIE SPA & HOLDING AREA
At the Georgia International Convention Center
Spa & bathing area will open starting on Wednesday March 7th at 6:00pm and we will have sign-up sheets available at that time. It will be open 24 hours a day with the following exceptions listed below:
Thursday March 8th 2:00pm – 5:00pm – Facility is reserved for Semi-Permanent Color Certification Seminar
Sunday March 11th 8:30am – 11:00am – Facility is reserved for Rescue Rodeo Dog Preparation
Sunday March 11th Competition 11:00am – 2:00pm – Facility is reserved for Creative Styling
Sunday March 11th at 2:00pm – Spa Closes
- You must bring your own towels.
- You must stay within the dog bathing area! You will not be allowed to wander onto the show floor until the show is open at 10:00am.
- Tables and grooming arms will be supplied. Tables are a sturdy folding type and each comes with a set of adjustable leg extensions. Arm is provided. Competitor must provide grooming loop.
- Please bring only one dog at a time for bathing and drying.
- Personal tables or cages are not allowed in the prep facility area; there simply is not enough space.
- Electrical problems can occur, but class start times will be as scheduled. Plan your prep time so that you have an alternate plan to bathe and dry your dogs should there be down time in the prep facility.
- Please be considerate of others who are waiting. Bathe your dog as quickly as possible, and then move to one of the prepping tables while waiting for conditioners, etc. to work.
- Spa facility users must clean up after themselves! Vacuum or gather-up and dispose of all hair when finished and sanitize the tables with Clorox wipes that will be provided for you in the Spa.
DAY USE HOLDING AREA
- Will be located on the show floor next to stage
- One crate per dog
- Your cell phone number must be on the crate
- You are responsible for the care of your dogs
- Dogs cannot be kept on show floor overnight in Day Use Holding Area
- To view, download and print the Crate Card, please click here: Crate Card
24 HOUR DOG HOLDING MOBILE UNIT
- The Mobile Unit, located outside the back of the exhibit hall, will be the dog holding facility.
- The Mobile Unit will be will open on Wednesday March 7th, 2018 at 6pm and will close on Sunday March 11, 2018 at 6pm.
- You will be responsible for the care of all dogs you bring; exercising, feeding, watering, and cleaning up after your dog. For each dog, you will need to provide a crate (no soft sided crates allowed), dishes and food.
- To view, download and print all required forms, please click here: Holding Room Forms
- You will need one set of forms per dog. Please fill out, print and bring your forms to the Holding Room when dropping off your dog(s). Each set of forms should contain the following:
- Holding Room Agreement – 2 pgs.
- Appendix A listing each dog’s name and breed – 1 pg.
- Holding Facility Registration/Care Log – 2 pgs.
- Crate Card – one card per each dog staying in the holding room.
- All dogs must be left in hard crates. No Fabric crates will be allowed in the holding area. You will be asked to sign a release when leaving your dogs.
- This area will be manned 24 hours a day but you are responsible for the care and exercising of your dogs.