Atlanta Pet Fair & Conference 2016
DOGGIE SPA & HOLDING AREA
At the Georgia International Convention Center
• Spa area & bathing opens at 6:00pm on Wednesday 3/9/16 Sign up person will
be allowed to sign up for 6 slots per turn at sign up table. You may enter any time before or on the day of your competition, with the following exceptions:
o Saturday: Facility is reserved for Rescue Rodeo Dog Preparation 12:30 –
o Sunday: Spa closes at 2pm for bathing.
• You must bring your own towels.
• You must stay within the dog bathing area! You will not be allowed to wander
onto the show floor until the show is open at 9:00 am.
• Tables and grooming arms will be supplied. Tables are a sturdy folding type and each comes with a set of adjustable leg extensions. Arm is provided.
Competitor must provide grooming loop.
• Please bring only one dog at a time for bathing and drying.
• Personal tables or cages are not allowed in the prep facility area.
• Electrical problems can occur, but class start times will be as scheduled. Plan your prep time so that you have an alternate plan to bathe and dry your dogs should there be down time in the prep facility.
• Please be considerate of others who are waiting. Bathe your dog as quickly as
possible, then move to one of the prepping tables while waiting for
conditioners, etc. to work.
• Spa facility users must clean up after themselves! Vacuum or gather and
dispose of all hair when finished and sanitize the tables.
DOG HOLDING ROOM 24 hour
Hours Wednesday 6:00pm until Sunday at 4:00pm
• We will have a 24 hour holding area for dogs inside GICC in Swiss Suites 2 & 4
• Sunday at 4pm the holding area closes.
• Entrances will be noted on site map.
• You will need to fill in the attached Crate Card for each dog staying in the
• One Crate per dog.
• All dogs must be left in hard crates. No Fabric crates will be allowed in the
• You will be asked to sign a release when leaving your dogs.
• This area will be manned 24 hours a day but you are responsible to exercise
and care for your dogs needs like feed and water.
• Your cell phone number must be left with Attendant.
DAY USE DOG HOLDING AREA
• Will be located on the show floor next to stage.
• One crate per dog
• Your cell phone number must be on the crate
• You are responsible for the care of your dogs
• No overnight on show floor
Dog’s Name ____________________________________________________
Cell Phone number____________________________________________
Hotel you’re staying at throughout Show_____________________
Cell Phone number_____________________________________________